❝ There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ❞
















owner


;">
just Allee.
;

homeprofiletalk ◉ stuff ◉
CBOX




TAG Board

{
}


ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - RE-EDIT by ARINA AZMAN. Skins by IKA. thanks to WEHEARTIT. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. x

A LETTER FROM A FRIEND
written by Allee at Thursday 12 June 2014 & got 1 Comments



Dear my old classmates ,

I miss our old moments at our school . Can we back in time ? It was the best year ever when we was 12 and now we in 13 . Different school . Different friends . I'm just remembered  the moment when we was at class .  At 6 Mawar . The noisiest class yet ! It makes me cry because of you , friends . Thanks for being my friends . I am nothing without you . Hope our friendship will last forever till Jannah. Insya-allah !

#BrokenEnglish
#FriendsForever
#ILoveYou





Blogger letyourmindtalk said...

Me is your new chinggu :')
Hope we have a lasting friendship .
Muahh setepek ..

 

Post a Comment