❝ There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ❞
















owner


;">
just Allee.
;

homeprofiletalk ◉ stuff ◉
CBOX




TAG Board

{
}


ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - RE-EDIT by ARINA AZMAN. Skins by IKA. thanks to WEHEARTIT. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. x

Became Another Else
written by Allee at Friday 21 August 2015 & got 0 Comments

Repost: 16/8 12:38 pm

  That night, I slept in Prep. time. My friends disturbed me. They pinched my nose and close my mouth. And, I woke up so sudden and breathed heavily. Prep. time ran fast. I woke up but I cried. I whined hard. What just happened to me? I turned everywhere. I still at school that time but I imagined that was my home at December, my old friends. I miss the old days. Frankly speaking, for the first time of my life, i was in the hostel for 5 weeks. I can't bear it anymore !

How can I be in the overseas one day? How can I live in the university ? Can't stop thinking about it.
I miss my young's playing and crying then. 

p/s: I will whines like a real real real child be like kiddo once a year. Before, I was acting cool said I didn't really miss my homies . My heart said differently actually. I love my family :)

Post a Comment