❝ There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ❞
















owner


;">
just Allee.
;

homeprofiletalk ◉ stuff ◉
CBOX




TAG Board

{
}


ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - RE-EDIT by ARINA AZMAN. Skins by IKA. thanks to WEHEARTIT. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. x

fears
written by Allee at Thursday 19 October 2017 & got 1 Comments


hello hi, i've been listening NF for a week, and i this is the deepest point. so i think you should listen and feel the lyrics ;)

LYRICS AND THE PERSPECTIVES

FEAR : you scared me, it's embrassing
if it wasn't for me, you would'venever wrote Therapy
I've been her for you, but how come you're never there for me?
It's a little bit twisted, but I miss when you and I had scary dreams
NF : I don't really wanna talk about it.
FEAR : Well, that's too bad now, Nate, shut up!
now where were we
way back in the day when
you and i had it all mapped out in the basement
Cryin'in your room like a baby
NF : 'i wish mom was here'
FEAR : We all do- so we wouldn't have to hear about it
every single record you dont really wanna change me
yeah, im the one that made this happen
let's pack our bags and go back to Gladwin now
yeah, it's time for third record
and you know i got the content
i dont wanna make you nervous
but it aint like it used to be
we got a lotta people watching
you told me that you dont want me in your life, that's pretty digest
and i told you i'd leave when we dies, and we aint died yet
Therapy Session was beautiful, Nate, im wondering what's comung next
yeah, get that stupid hat off of your head when im talkin'to you, you hear what i said?
you dont like the prison i built you?
yeah, you wanna know what the funny thing is?
you keep on talkin' to me like a stranger, but we've been together  since you were kid, yeah
took us from a no-name
told you everything was okay
now you tryna cut me out of it like it ain't never been a part of it
i am the heart of it, i made the whole thing
yeah, i put us on the dope stage
you must have no brain
what's the point of having gun if you cant aim?
what's the point of having blood with no veins?
what's the point of having love with no pain?
what im sayin' is me without you doesnt make any sense
i know im intense in controlling, but you need to learn how to cope with it
that's jus the way that is
if you didnt want me to live in your house, you shouldnt have let me in
it's comfortable here and i like it, i got my own room and everything
t don't get better than this! You say you wanna own your life, then wake up and take your own advice You just mad 'cause you know I'm right Yeah, I'm flattered you put me in Mansion, but you should've told 'em right 'Bout your hands on the coldest nights You didn't tell 'em 'bout the times you and I used to hold the mic I mean, what are you, outta your mind? 'Cause both of us will be, come on, let's go outside! Is this what you wanted? Both of us out in the open? Let's do it then I mean, why are you doing' this? I know that you're mad, but I'm not in the mood for this We got a record to drop So why you actin' like I'm not a part of it? And where is my shovel at? Prolly all back—where it always is You can't get rid of all of me I'm the reason why— NF:Nah, shut up, I don't wanna hear another sentence FEAR: Hey, I'm NF, "Is it me or the fear talkin'?" Ha! What a dumb question! Yeah, it's real music 'til the day we die, right? Yeah, ain't that the slogan, Nathan? NF:Thought I told you to keep your mouth shut FEAR:I mean, so what? You know I never listen Let me guess We gon' dig a hole, kill the track, and prolly put a beat in it Rap about it for like three minutes Ayy, that's pretty deep, isn't it? Wait a minute, you don't really think for a second that you're puttin' me in this? NF:No, of course not, just a lil' deeper then we'll go inside and we can stop diggin' FEAR:Woo! You had me scared for a second, I thought we were diggin' my grave NF:We did, what, you don't like being' afraid? It's a dose of your own medicine What, you don't like how it tastes? My therapist told me don't bury my issues, but I'ma be honest, man, I'm feelin' great! I think it's only right we go back to where you were created I wrote a song for Johnny without you, but he ain't gon' like it, let's see how he takes it He probably don't even remember us, does he? I wish I was burying' anger, but both of us know I'ma need him for that song, he still lives in the basement Almost done, shoulda done this a year ago I don't know why I waited You know how I get, I put everything off of my personal life, you hear what I'm sayin'? That was a joke Yeah, it's hilarious, ain't it? You'll spend the rest of your life in my backyard or back of my mind, depends how you see it Put the shovel away, time to go back in the house now, you'll be out in a week Tellin' me you want your room back, that's funny; what, you ain't got nowhere to sleep? I'ma just look out the window and laugh at you, this is crazy to me 'Cause I thought you had me in prison this whole time, but I'm the one holding' the keys

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the lyrics are quite intense. It was interesting and challenging to read them at the same time, because they can be quite self reflective.

www.kya.nu

 

Post a Comment