❝ There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ❞
















owner


;">
just Allee.
;

homeprofiletalk ◉ stuff ◉
CBOX




TAG Board

{
}


ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - RE-EDIT by ARINA AZMAN. Skins by IKA. thanks to WEHEARTIT. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. x

what i mean is
written by Allee at Thursday 19 October 2017 & got 0 Comments


life is ahead
full of missed shots
neverland below
witchland underneath
which lair is yours?
maybe both are standing tall
in your trickery

smiles
sweet and horrifying
on both sides
bless them
them who makes
the mess of the messes
the reason
to make my life worse
maybe it's on my epitaph

dissapointment
that's why you left
of why youre keeping me
ignorement
thankyou i enjoyed it
it sounds like an aisle
distracting
is you
to keep me away
from all those breakthroughs

green light
i passes by
without looking behind
deefense me
gaiing my abundance trust of glory
ain't get lying
please get low
while im raising

you can be
my bestfriend nor my enemy
some it's love, some it's a kill
look around you
an abondaned house

you call it bad luck
i call it real life.

Post a Comment